Looking through job descriptions is the pits. They all sound really similar and most list the minimum qualifications wanted (i.e. must have bachelor’s degree, 5 years experience, good communicator, etc) and not the real job. At Singenuity, we’re looking for the best fit for our company, period. And we get the fact that you are a human being looking for the best career to fit with your life. After all, we could end up spending a lot of time together so we all might as well like each other. For that reason we’ve tried to describe the jobs the best we can below.
To apply for any position listed below, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started.
WANTED: Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for someone with experience developing and implementing projects leveraging the MS development stack including:
- .NET (including nuget)
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- REST architectures
- Entity Framework 6
- C# (including all the latest language features)
- Experience with GIT and TFS in a multi-developer environment
- SQL Server T-SQL
- JQuery, AJAX
- Experience architecting and deploying Azure solutions
- Enhancing, refactoring, debugging, and supporting .NET applications
- Collaborating as part of a team and either leading or following as needed to deliver value
- Work independently as needed to deliver value
- Work collaboratively with business analysts, QC, and other stakeholders on project requirements
- Testing your own code before sending it to QC
- TDD (Test Driven Development), writing and maintain unit tests
- Design Patterns
- Critical thinking regarding trade-offs in the implementation and testing of solutions in all levels and tiers of a software solution
WANTED: MS SQL Developer
We are looking for a strong MS SQL developer with extensive experience creating, optimizing and maintaining complex T-SQL code (stored procedures, views, functions, queries). Responsibilities include:
- Create, optimize and maintain complex T-SQL code (stored procedures, views, functions, queries)
- Tune T-SQL queries and database performance by improving overall query execution plans, indexing strategies, table design
- Review database objects for data integrity, quality, security, recoverability, scalability, maintenance and capacity
- Recommend new strategies and architecture to enhance efficiency of data systems
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Provide production support and maintenance of code
- Collaborate with other team members, application developers and stakeholders
- Complete database code review and deployments
What to Expect Working With Us
- You will be joining our small team and thus will be playing a major role in almost every aspect of the development. This is exciting and a tall task at the same time.
- You will be working on a large variety of projects, from fixing bugs to gamifying our software through Bluetooth wristbands and much more.
- You will be joining a new and growing company so the pace will be fast and hours much more unpredictable (and flexible) than a corporate job.
Who Are We
Singenuity is complete adventure and amusement management software for any business that books reservations or sells tickets. Think of your favorite vacation activities like ziplining, chair lift, shows, mountain biking, escape room, rafting, fun centers, theme parks, rentals, horseback riding, walking tours, sailing or boat tours, etc.
We pride ourselves in thinking outside the box and providing these operators with one high-quality, easy-to-use software that not only helps make their operation more efficient, but elevates the guest experience.
We have been in business as in-house software for an adventure company for the last 6-7 years, however we just went to market about 3 months ago and things are moving fast.
We are not a VC funded startup. We are growing our start-up at our own pace, making our own decisions. This makes us agile and in charge of our own destiny. This also makes us more frugal and pretty down to earth. Our philosophy for the size of our development team is quality over quantity.
To apply for any position listed above, just send us an email at email@example.com to get the conversation started.