Last Updated: February 13, 2020
Please review this Policy carefully. By visiting and using the Platform, you agree to the data processing activities described in this Policy. Singenuity may update this Policy from time to time in its discretion, but will always keep the latest version of this Policy posted on the Platform. By using the Platform after a new version of this Policy has been posted, you agree to the terms and conditions of such version of this Policy.
DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect personal data such as your name, age, birthday, contact information, travel information, and other information that can identify you personally. We collect personal data directly from you when you fill out any forms or place any orders through the Platform. Your submission of personal data is voluntary, but we may be unable to provide you requested information, or fulfill the applicable transaction, if you do not provide the necessary data. In some cases, we may also collect certain personal data about you from third parties such as tour and activity providers, travel agencies, and others who may be booking reservations on your behalf.
We also collect non-personal data when you visit or use our websites and products or services. This non-personal data may include information about your device and usage such as your operating system, browser, geographical location, IP address, and page views and clicks.
If you are a tour or activity provider, a travel agent, or otherwise providing personal data that relates to third parties, you represent and warrant that you have the right (including by obtaining any necessary consents) to provide such personal data to us.
USE OF DATA
We use personal data:
- for the purposes for which you provided it to us (e.g., to set up your use account, process your bookings, fulfill your orders for photographs, etc.);
- to respond to your inquiries and communications to us;
- to improve, maintain, and operate the Platform;
- to fulfill our obligations under our customer contracts with our tour and activity providers; and
- to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, including responding to lawful requests for information by governmental authorities.
You can opt out of receiving Singenuity promotional or marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such emails. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving our promotional or marketing emails: (a) you may still receive promotional emails from tour or activity providers, who maintain their own mailing lists; and (b) we may still email you for non-promotional purposes (such as regarding user account administration or specific transactions you have entered into via the Platform).
Singenuity uses “cookies” to obtain certain types of data when your web browser accesses our website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our system to recognize your browser, to provide various types of functionality, to better understand how you interact with our website, to monitor aggregate usage, and to optimize web traffic routing on our website. Most browsers have settings which allow you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Certain areas or features of the website may not be available or fully-functional if you choose to disable cookies. The Platform does not follow browser “do not track” signals.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
[We do not sell your personal data to any third parties.] We may share your personal data as needed to fulfill the purposes described in the “USE OF DATA” section above, including:
- with the tour and activity providers who use our Platform, to enable them to administer your bookings, etc.;
- with our service providers, such as credit agencies and technical or customer support providers, who use the data on our behalf and are prohibited from using it for their own purposes;
- to an affiliate or successor in the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, or transfer of all or substantially all of our assets or the business to which the data relates; and
- as necessary to comply with orders from law enforcement and other governmental authorities.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
We may retain your data so long as we can reasonably foresee the data may be required in connection with our (or our customers’) relationship with you. In some cases, we will retain the data for a longer period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, follow records retention policies, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We employ reasonable administrative, physical, and technological measures designed to protect your data from unauthorized access or alteration and loss or misuse.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California consumers have the right to request any of the following information from Singenuity regarding personal information collected about you during the preceding 12 months:
- The categories of personal information collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- For personal information disclosed to a third party for a business purpose, the categories of personal information and categories of third parties.
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
California consumers also have the right to request that we delete any personal information about the consumer which we have collected regarding the consumer.
Subject to verification of your identify and your California residence, and subject to any exclusions permitted under the law, we will fulfill such requests up to two (2) times in any twelve (12) month period. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of these rights. California residents may exercise the rights described above by contacting us by email (email@example.com) or mail (PO Box 488, Goodlettsville, TN 37070).
Please note that in order for a request to be verifiable, you may be required to confirm information that we have on file for you; including email address, phone numbers, full names, addresses and other information. We reserve the right to deny a consumer request if the identity of the requesting party cannot be confirmed.
Finally, for personal data that is provided or managed by a third party (such as a tour or activity provider), we may need to forward your request to the applicable third party instead of directly fulfilling it ourselves.
The Platform is not directed toward children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data regarding such children, unless provided by or with the authorization of their parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from such children without parental or guardian authorization, we will take reasonable steps to remove such data from our systems.